Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Introduction

Hello Readers, and welcome to The Inkblot.

My name is Tony, and I'm 16. I'm a naturally talented writer, proficient actor, and a meddler in several other forms of artistic expression. I have few friends, and my favored few are distant acquaintances garnered through the power of the internet. As a matter of fact, it is they who inspired the creation of this blog.

The Blog is to be a place for me to display my art, my thoughts, and my life with those who would listen. I expect readers to be few and far between, and I suspect that the writings found here may not be what everyone finds enjoyable. So please, stop by, read, and if you don't like it, use your browser's "back" button to leave the page. If you do like it however, I'll do my best to continue updating regularly.

With my next entry, I'll get right into the thick of things by commenting on a topic of my choice. I hope you find it enjoyable.

Peace,
T

No comments: